Sunday, December 25, 2011

What do you get the Cheesecake who has everything?

Merry Festivities everyone! I hope today is treating you well. As has become traditional over the last few years Mrs Cheesecake and I have spent the day, just the two of us, in our little house. The wind may be blowing outside but inside all is cozy and very relaxing.

Later we have the twin delights of Dr Who and Downton but before the tv takes over my day entirely I thought I woud share details of all the fabulous presents I received.


  • A new wallet (I have to admit my old one was getting a little ragged looking around the edges)
  • A TARDIS iphone cover 
  • A Kindle
  • Thermal socks (I'm wearing them now and can confirm they are very toasty)
  • A leatherman multi-tool
  • 5 ebooks
  • Some cash toward Project Cthulu (I expect some genuine movement on this plan in the New Year, stay tuned)
Quite a haul eh? I know I am an extremely lucky Cheesecake. I hope everyone else got what they wanted. I certainly did. 

Have a spectacular festive season. Be good, look ok for one another and read stuff.

Later Xmas Chums

No comments: