Friday, October 14, 2011

A Random Ten Things

Tonights post is brought to you by ten random things that have occurred this week in my life.
  1. I'm obsessing about sandwiches again. This time something called a Reubens. Mrs Cheesecake has bought into the lunacy and we are going to prepare our own salt beef brisket. Takes about a week to do so don't be surprised if there us another update re: this in about seven days time.
  2. So iOS5 landed this week. Based on what I have read on the interweb I have had a hassle free update. Some others have had some issues. I guess I have been lucky.
  3. Fantasycon is going back to Brighton in 2012. The same team that were responsible for this year's con are going to be running the show again. Same hotel as well. I am pretty keen to attend I think. This year was a great deal of fun. Lots of real nice folks there this time out so I don't see why it shouldn't be the same again next year.
  4. This years annual challenge is still going strong. To recap 20000 sit-ups in 2011. This week I have hit 15700. Possibility of completing challenge remains highly likely. 
  5. Werewolves continue to usurp my reading list. Poetry as well. Truly a eclectic mix.
  6. I bought a body warmer. This must herald the return of the 1980s. I look forward to the return of day glo socks. They were fucking great.
  7. I have admit defeat and concede that the pumpkins have not performed as well as I would have hoped. I think again the great British weather is entirely to blame. Next year there will be greenhouse and hopeful slightly more successful crops. The parsnips will get picked this weekend. My hopes for them are sightly higher. 
  8. No movement on Project Cthulu yet. Perhaps in the New Year If I'm lucky.
  9. Tomorrow my brother in law is coming to visit and we are off to see The Three Musketeers. I have a great love for Frenchie styled movies. I love the numerous versions of The Count of Monte Cristo and also The Three Musketeers so this should be fun.
  10. Messing about with my phone earlier I captured Freya up to mischief - No I don't know what she is doing either. I'm sure she is up to something though.  
Cat in a bag
Nighty night,
Sleep Tight,
Don't panic there aren't any bedbugs that'll bite....
Just me hiding under your bed

No comments: