Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why isn't it Friday?

Its been a while since I gave my brain a shake to see what would fall out. Not that I need a reason or anything but seeing as it's a Thursday and Mrs Cheesecake is involved in some hardcore gaming activity I thought I would type some of the letter keys on my keyboard and see where I ended up.

Politics...Fuck Yeah!

I got a letter today from a Mr Ed Milliband. Apperently he thinks we are friends. He wants to have a chat. I have been musing about my response for a couple of hours and I have come to the conclusion I would rather have my knackers trapped in a vice and hit repeatedly with a cricket bat. After the spectacular horror that was the last General Election I think politics and I need time away from one another. We'll still talk and try remaining civil, if only for the children's sake, but for the most part we need to go our separate ways.

Book Overload

This week for reasons I still don't fully understand I decided to read four books rather than the usual two. I won't be attempting that again in a hurry. My brain was completely frazzled by the end of the fourth book. All my free time was taken up with reading. I think I'll chock this one up as an experiment. I have learned my limits if nothing else.

Hmm tonight's effort short but sweet.

Night all

No comments: