Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pablo Cheesecake vs Internet Shopping

There is a distinct possibility that there will be swearing in this post. (There consider yourself suitably warned.)


I'm essentially a laidback sort. I wouldn't normally say boo to a goose but recently I have had a bad experience with an online retailer that has pissed me of no end. I consider myself internet savvy and have bought enough things online over the years but seriously this was a fucking nightmare.

It was Mrs Cheesecake's birthday last September and I bought her a gift from an online shop. Turns out the item wasn't quite right so I returned it for a refund. Today I had to threaten legal action in order to get a response from the shop owners. This was after a dozen increasingly annoyed e-mails to the them that had resulted in no response. According to their website they pride themselves on their customer service. What fucking customer service motherfuckers!!!! Nearly five months to sort out a refund isn't customer service pal. I really wish I could name and shame but I haven't got the money yet but I now feel a bit more hopeful that I'll get the money back and finally get Mrs Cheesecake a gift she deserves.

Sorry for the rant but I had to get that off my chest. Better now. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

No comments: