Sunday, July 5, 2009

One Relish to rule them all

As frequent readers of my blog are no doubt aware I like to push the boundaries when it comes to exploring the human condition. One of the most commonly used ways to do this is a quest of some sort. My personal quest is to create the perfect sandwich. Previous attempts to achieve this perfection can be accessed below.

There’s been a burger

The fishy finger of fate…

… a perfect sandwich

Recently a have made some startling progress. I have discovered an ingredient which works on any savoury sandwich. That’s right anyone. A bold claim I’ll grant you but it doesn’t stop it from being true. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you ……….Branston Gherkin Relish

There aren’t words in the English language to describe how good this stuff is. Do yourself a favour buy some immediately! Based on the fact I crave it daily I can only assume that the flavour boffins at Branston have managed to meld crack and gherkins into a tasty sauce.

Other than my never ending sandwich saga I have managed to see a few movies recently. Behold my micro-reviews!

The Good – Better of Dead – He’s ski with only one ski!

The Bad – Twilight – Why is Cederic Diggory fuckin twinkling?

and the downright bizarre – The Spirit – Ok I can’t even begin to understand what the fuck is occurring here???

Later blogsphere

ta ta

Mr Cheesecake

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: